Friday, August 04, 2006

Yunnan Garden Restaurant

Today, I went with my colleagues to Yunnan Garden Restaurant for lunch. This restaurant is located on the 5th floor of the IMM building.

As usual, whenever we go out for lunch, my colleagues have to make sure there is vegetarian food. They have been really good at that. This time, there were 21 of us, so we had 2 tables and the omnivores had the set lunch -> an 8-course meal that looked pretty good!

Me? Ah, I wasn't forgotten. The restaurant also catered a 6-course vegetarian menu for me. It was quite good! I had
  • soup with bamboo pith
  • tofu on a bed of greens
  • (goodness, I can't remember what I ate now!)
  • wrap of po-piah vegetables in lor-bak skin
  • ee-fu noodles
  • mango pudding

What is nice is that there wasn't too much of the mock-stuff!

No comments: